Join the ranks of other Corporate Sponsors at NexGen Youth Arts Conference! This year, BARAK, Inc. offers an opportunity to individuals, businesses and corporations to support the NexGen Youth Arts Conference in an especially meaningful way. The four levels of sponsorship have been created, each providing a variety of incentives to the donor depending on their level of support. Some sponsorships levels enable the donor to create a named scholarship at the NexGen Youth Arts Conference.
1. A donor may establish a named scholarship such as:
- Name of a corporation
- Name of a family
- Name of an individual
2. Donors may specify certain criteria such as:
- One or more students from a particular high school
- One or more students interested in a particular career path
- One or more students with an outstanding academic record
- One or more students with particular financial need
- Or, other criteria
3. Sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Gold – $5000+
- Silver – $2500-$4999
- Bronze – $1000-$2499
- Community Partner – $500-$999
- Event Leader – $300-$499
In-kind gifts that help boost the NexGen Youth Arts Conference net profit, to any of the sponsorship levels, may be considered if the item is such that it is usually purchased for the event without the donation.
Sponsors will be prominently noted in the NexGen Youth Arts Conference event program, the NexGen website and at the event. Other promotion varies on sponsorship level. The links below are PDF files providing more detail on sponsorship opportunities.
Contact BARAK, Inc. at 717-695-9466 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to contribute.